It is the mission of Ridgetop Adventist Elementary School to provide an atmosphere in which the students whole being is nurtured - spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically.
Ridgetop Adventist Elementary School (RAES) was opened in 1953. The school provides children of the community and the Ridgetop Seventh-day Adventist Church the opportunity for Christian education. The present facility which was constructed in 1978 includes three spacious classrooms, an office, gymnasium, and a full service kitchen.
RAES is one of 8,515 schools operated by the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church. It is part of the largest Protestant Parochial school system in the world. This system includes schools from Pre-K through university levels with full accreditation standards.